GAMERZ COMMUNITY™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLALL
ELITE MOD
ELITE MOD
KILLALL

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : electronic engineering
Humor : -_- What u think !! LOL
Am I legend? : NO!
Registration date : 2009-01-21

STATS
Power:
Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Left_bar_bleue100/100Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting   Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey Guys KILLALL here Im sure all of you guys have heard Talks of the Upcoming "in production" on screen adaptation of The metal gear solid games. I have read several forums on the topic of the Casting of the Movie, but all have fallen short in my opinion. Now i come to ask the TRUE Metal gear solid Loyal fans (WHICH Is ALL OF YOU GUYS in GAMERZ COMMUNITY) Of who you think would do the movie its well deserved justice on the big screen.

This is very important! We do not want the metal gear solid franchise to be butchered like many of the other game inspired movies out there.

So list the actors that you would like to play the various characters of Metal gear Solid, and any other details you would like.
Thanks Guys/Girls
Back to top Go down
-Odyssey///-
MOD
MOD

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-11-08

STATS
Power:
Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Left_bar_bleue100/100Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting   Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Not sure this would work. Most of the people here are still ten years of age, too young for acting. =/

Unless you mean machinima, which is fine I suppose. Nice idea though, but there aren't many people able to participate.
Back to top Go down
KILLALL
ELITE MOD
ELITE MOD
KILLALL

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : electronic engineering
Humor : -_- What u think !! LOL
Registration date : 2009-01-21

STATS
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting   Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Yes but even a ten year old can name an actor that they would think would make the best Snake, im not sure you got the meaning my post. The movie for metal gear solid is already in production, im wondering who you think they will pick or you hope they choose to play the parts in the film. Hideo Kojima is going to be writing the movie so the movie will definitly have a great plot and script, but the actors the movie can make or break it.

If we all participate and come to an aggrement then i will personally do my best to let sony pictures and kojima productions know what the mgs fans think about the film, because they all know we are the people who will pay the money to see the film. We are the target audence and we are the people who they want to please.

So list your ideas Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting   Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid Movie Casting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMERZ COMMUNITY™ :: MEDIA(VIDEOS/MUSIC/..) :: MOVIES-
Jump to: