GAMERZ COMMUNITY™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE START POSTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEADLY_TMPL®
Founder/[ĞƎ4ĞL¥]-Ɓ◎$$™
Founder/[ĞƎ4ĞL¥]-Ɓ◎$$™
DEADLY_TMPL®

Male
Number of posts : 576
Job/hobbies : mlitary
Humor : ;)
Am I legend? : i will be lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

STATS
Power:
READ BEFORE START POSTING Left_bar_bleue100/100READ BEFORE START POSTING Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

READ BEFORE START POSTING Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE START POSTING   READ BEFORE START POSTING EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Serious Violations
No Hacking
- This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack the board. Guessing someone else's password and succeeding counts as hacking. Members who hack will instantly be permanently banned without any warnings.This site does frequently discuss hacking pertaining to games/consoles, however any attempts to hack this site, this forum, another persons account, or even your own will NOT be tolerated. As stated above, any violation of this rule will result in a ban until further notice.
No Discrimination, - You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight. This is worse than flaming, because it also hurts other members of the board who fall into the catagory you insult. This forum is a place where everyone is equal, and discrimination will NOT be tolerated!
No Bullying - Do not pick on other members. The worst kind of bullying is where new members are picked on.This hurts the member as well as the board. There is a big difference between picking on somebody and occasionally joking..Don't be an ass
No Flaming - Flaming harms the nice
atmosphere of the forum. It also causes thread's to go off topic, and mostimportantly, it hurts the person being flamed. The victim may defend themselves against any accusations made to them, but may not make any additional accusations to the flamer (which also counts as flaming).(Meaning you can argue against any insults towards your self, but dont cause yourself to be modded as a result.) IF You Want To Argue & Flame, Post In The Flaming Section
No Obscene Content - Please do not post any offensive content here. This includes adult content, or potentially racist content.
Posting of Downloads - No Illegal Downloads Of Any Kind Are To Be Posted. This Is A Very Serious Rule We Have. This Includes Any Copyrighted Material You've Uploaded. Breaking This Rule Will Result In Your Account Being Muted For A Day, Then A Permanent Ban If It Continues
Proxy Access - Use Of Proxies To Access The Site, Or Any Form Of I.P. Circumvention Is Prohibited, With The Exception Of Staff. Any User Caught Using A Proxy Will Be Banned. The Only Reason You Would Need A Proxy Is If You Were Trying To Hide Something From Us, And We're Not Gonna Allow That.
Multiple Accounts - Having Multiple Accounts Is Not Allowed, The Only Exception Would Be If Your Main Account Is Having A Problem And You Were not Banned.
Valid Email - Using A Anonymous Email Address Site Such As Despamit Or Anything Similar Is Not Allowed.

If you break one of these rules, the following penalties will apply (first time, second time, third time...) with the exception of
breaking the rule "No Hacking" which immediately results in a permanent
ban:
Warning - Depending on how serious a violation is, you may be issued a warning first
Muting - Muting for 2 days.You can still read the board, however posting privelages and pm privelages will be removed for 2 days.
Temporary ban - A Temporary ban from the site, you will not be able to access the site for a period of time agreed upon the administrators of this forum. An e-mail containing the details of your ban will be sent to the e-mail address you used to register for this board.
Permanent ban - At this point, it is obvious that will never
learn your lesson, thus, a permanent ban is necessary to be rid of the
problems you cause.
The following rules are also important:
No Advertising
- You are not permitted to adveritise another site on this board without Templar's permission.Please note that there is a difference between reccommending a site and advertising, let me clarify:
Messages that clearly advertise a service or product are not allowed.
This includes unsolicited commercial or
personal web site advertisements; For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted
notices; "Make Money Fast" scams, chain letters, and pyramid schemes;
or any referrer-ID based sites (including both games and free-item
marketing sites). Users are allowed to include their web site address
in a signature,or provide, only once, an interesting or relevant link to
another site.

This Essentially states that say.. You find a great site full of psp backgrounds. You are allowed to post a link to it in a topic ONCE, unless another user asks for such a site.
However, if say you open a topic:
Everybody check out my new site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.spametc.c
And follow up with multiple posts in other topics, that is considered Advertising

Also, pertaining to signatures, any links/banners must be done so as not to take attention from this site. For any questions concerning this rules, ask an admin via pm
The only exceptions to this rule will be listed here.
Exceptions:
haxcommunity
Havoc Forum
No Double Posting or Spamming - You
may not post more than twice in a row in the same thread. Posting lots
of times in a row reduces the quality of the board, is a waste of the
board's memory, and provides the culprit with ill earned post count
points. Multi-posts will be merged . If this rule is violated multiple times, your post count will be set to zero and you will be placed upon review of furthe administration. . Spamming is also not allowed, and is defined as a
post that has no meaning. Also, posting near identical posts in multiple topics is not allowed.
Example: Topic 1: Metal Gear solid hacks board: Can any body show me how to hack this game?
Topic 2: Psp board: I need help hacking xxx game plzzz help!
This is not necessary, just post your message once, and give it time, theres no need to spam.
No Topic Bumping - If a topic you
created has no replies, you may not post again in it (although you may
edit the post ). If you made the thread
because you need help with something, you may post again in the same thread as long as you
include additional information about your problem (the fact that you
really really want it fixed does not count as additional information).
You must post this in the same thread, and you are not allowed to
create more than one thread per topic.
Posting Personal Info - You may post personal info on this site. However keep in mind that we do not take any responsibiliity over what is done with such info. This information then becomes accessible to anyone, so think wisely before posting it.
No Threatening to Leave the Board -You
may not make posts threatening to leave the board, or to leave the site if "Your wants aren't met" This causes flaming
to occur. Because of what a problem this is, I cannot issue a warning
for violations. Anyone responding poorly to these threads will also be
muted.If you want to leave,then leave.
No Begging For Platinum,Premium,Moderator,Elite Moderator,Or Junior Admin Access - This is an annoyance to the admin, and is not needed. If you wish to be promoted, ask ONCE. Do not ask multiple times, and do not attempt to ruin this board if such request is denied.All violations of this rule will result in a 2 day ban, then permanent if the issue continues
Harassing Site Staff Outside Of Site-This is a serious issue.Any form of harassment to any site staff outside of the site can,and most likely will, result in a ban. If you contact any of the site staff outside of the site and they ask you to stop, stop immediately.

Disruptive Posting -Behavior that disrupts the general look of the site
for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes: messages or topic titles that force browsers to
scroll horizontally; large blank or content-free messages; "bumping"
multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post);
posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics; intentionally hard-to-read topic
titles or posts (i.e. ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or
excessive punctuation); posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical
messages in a single or multiple topics; posting large ASCII art
(except in social topics specifically calling for it); or post counting
(i.e. "First", "100th Post"). Shouting or otherwise creating noise in
an active voice channel is considered disruptive behavior.
Cursing - We do allow cursing on this site, however, it may not be directed at another user or be used to instigate a flame war.

(rulez made by MF)FROM http://www.haxcommunity.org/index.php ONE OF THE BEST GUYS!!
AND A GREAT ADM
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzcommunity.forumotion.com

READ BEFORE START POSTING
Page 1 of 1